|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 09:52|
This high specification product manufacturer is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to support business growth at their brand-new facility in St Helens.
This is an exciting time to join the team, as they increase productivity by 200% over the next three years in order to meet customer demand.
Reporting into the Group Operations Manager, within the high-profile role of Operations Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that manufacturing outputs are efficiently achieved within a bespoke order and short lead-time operation.
- Effectively manage and control a budget for production, logistics and projects.
- Ensure that customer priorities are accurately communicated and achieved.
- Ensure health and safety compliance, always.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of twelve across production, planning and purchasing.
- Implement best practices which will support the continuous growth of the business.
- Identify and implement training programmes.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have a good understanding of production and supply chain operations.
- Have strong production experience, gained within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Be data driven and analytical in approach.
- Ideally hold a degree qualification.
- Enjoy engaging and developing people.
On offer: -
- A salary circa £50,000
- Bonus up to 10%
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Excellent career development
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's