|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£48000 - £50000 per annum + Relocation|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 13:47|
To £50K + PENSION + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
We currently have an opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a small, independent paint manufacturing company in Essex.
With a clear plan to develop to General Manager, the Operations Manager will have overall responsibility for factory operations and developing business strategy.
Managing a small operation of 40 people, this will be a hands-on role and key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the whole operations function; Production, Quality, Sales, Planning, Purchasing, Stores, Maintenance, and Logistics
- Manage manufacturing processes using traditional High-Speed Disperser (HSD) equipment
- Plant and process optimisation
- Hands on formulation and colour matching by eye
- Ensure factory is compliant with all statutory regulations
- Training, coaching, development of staff
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge of paint processes
- Produce regular reports
- HNC/HND/Degree in Paint Technology/Chemistry or similar discipline
- Experience of manging manufacturing operations in a Paint Manufacturing environment (Decorative/Industrial/Marine)
- A competent paint formulator and R&D skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to running the site
- Excellent communication skills
Click APPLY NOW or email CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's