|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£53000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 15:44|
This high specification product manufacturer is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to support business growth at their brand-new facility in St Helens.
This is an exciting time to join the team, as they increase productivity by 200% over the next three years in order to meet customer demand.
Reporting into the Group Operations Manager, within the high-profile role of Operations Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that manufacturing outputs are efficiently achieved within a bespoke order and short lead-time operation.
- Effectively manage and control a budget for production, logistics and projects.
- Ensure that customer priorities are accurately communicated and achieved.
- Ensure health and safety compliance, always.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of twelve across production, planning and purchasing.
- Implement best practices which will support the continuous growth of the business.
- Identify and implement training programmes.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have a good understanding of production and supply chain operations.
- Have strong production experience, gained within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Be data driven and analytical in approach.
- Ideally hold a degree qualification.
- Enjoy engaging and developing people.
On offer: -
- A salary circa £55,000
- Bonus up to 15%
- Private health care
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Excellent career development
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's