|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 10:41|
This specialist manufacturer of highly engineered components for the global automotive market are significantly growing due to new contracts being won. This expansion needs to be carefully managed, and the Plant Manager is currently looking to recruit into his team an Operations Manager to support these developments. Over the next two years production volumes will double. This increase in volume needs to be smoothly introduced.
The main-focus of this role is to manage the day to day operations of manufacturing, implementing production, cost, quality and control mechanisms.
Within the role of Operations Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Achieve product and operational objectives by contributing information and analysis for strategic reviews.
- Develop system improvements.
- Develop your team across production, maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate plant processing priorities.
- Understand production constraints, be an approachable manager and have a visible presence on the production facility.
- Liaise regularly with supply chain to ensure the smooth flow of required product through the factory and an efficient despatch to customers such as Volvo, BMW and Audi.
The successful Operations Manager will: -
- Have gained their experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally automotive or precision engineering.
- Be an excellent people manager who enjoys maximising team potential.
- Be process driven and will introduce standardisation across the facility.
- Be customer focused and commercially aware
On offer: -
- A salary to £65,000
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site car parking
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's