Operations Manager/Assistant Plant Manager
|Job Title:||Operations Manager/Assistant Plant Manager|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2017 12:20|
OPERATIONS MANAGER / ASSISTANT PLANT MANAGER
To £60K+ PENSION + CRITICAL ILLNESS + DEATH IN SERVICE
A superb opportunity for experienced Operations Manager to join the team at a rapidly growing automotive component manufacturer. Our client designs and manufactures a wide range of parts to a large sector of the global automotive industry, directly to both OEM's and the aftermarket.
With operations across the globe, this dynamic organisation has experienced enviable, consistent growth over the last 10 years.
We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join the business now with a view to becoming the future Plant Manager with overall responsibility for the site.
The Operations Manager will be joining an energetic 24/7 manufacturing operation but will also have interaction with other sites in the group.
We are looking for somebody who is willing to take on a hands on, extremely varied and challenging role with a growing business who have a diverse product range.
- Have overall responsibility for site operations ensuring all customer orders are delivered OTIF
- Control production processes via Production Supervisors and ensure site KPI's are met; Quality, Cost, Safety, OEE, Scrap
- Act as primary customer contact for any manufacturing related queries
- Drive CI and Lean manufacturing to improve manufacturing processes
- Manage financial budget for the site
- Manage performance of the team and conduct regular reviews
- Work with Quality team to investigate/manage customer complaints
- Provide strong leadership to the site Key requirements:
- Min 5 years experience working in a Production Manager/Operations Manager role
- Experience gained an automotive manufacturing environment
- Knowledge/experience of TS16949, WCM, Lean, CI, OTIF
- Willingness to take a very "hands on" approach when managing site operations
- Ability and authority to act as Assistant Plant Manager
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong motivational and planning skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful company who continue to grow. There is also a clear succession path to Plant Manager for the right person joining this business.
Click APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £70000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Final Salary Pension
Business Development Manager (Manufacturing/Industrial)
West Midlands, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package
MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Mechanical Engineering Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package