Operations Manager / Site Manager
|Job Title:||Operations Manager / Site Manager|
|Location:||Newtownards, County Down|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 16:12|
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
We have a SUPERB opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a specialist global manufacturing engineering company at their site in Northern Ireland.
The Operations/Site Manager will have responsibility for a manufacturing site of 100+ and will ensure the site is successful via effective people management, budget control and improvement initiatives.
- Leadership responsibility for the entire operation; Manufacturing, Engineering, Production Control, Quality & Logistics ensure continuous support and guidance to the senior management team.
- Manufacturing & Production Control- understand capabilities of all functions and establish a clear manufacturing plan so NPI programmes are easily implemented. Ensure effective planning is in place to deliver programmes.
- Engineering - ensure maintenance team have all the resources required to minimize downtime.
- Product & Process Improvement- seize the opportunity to deliver improvement initiatives to drive down machining hours, reduce cost and contribute to tenders to win new business.
- Ensure all CAPEX projects are delivered on time and within budget
- An experienced Operations Manager from an Aerospace/Automotive/Precision Machining background
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering/technical discipline
- Ability to lead and positively influence team members
- Ability to drive innovation and improvement activities
- A professional and positive attitude and passion for developing others
- Improvement mind-set and commercial acumen
A Great Salary + Car allowance + Pension + Healthcare
For more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Package
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Coventry, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits
Regional Sales Manager
€55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Up to £50000 per annum