OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
|Job Title:||OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 14:43|
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
SUPERB SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MANUFACTURING PROFESSIONAL WITH STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS & THE ABILITY TO ACHIEVE DEMANDING COST-DOWN TARGETS THROUGH INNOVATION.
IS THIS YOU?
We have a SUPERB opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join a global engineering company who manufacture a vast range of products for the Aerospace & Defence industries.
The Operations/Site Manager will have responsibility for a manufacturing site of 500+ and will ensure the site is successful via effective people management, budget control and improvement initiatives.
- Leadership responsibility for the entire operation; Manufacturing, Engineering, Production Control, Quality, Finance, HR, Logistics, HSE - ensure continuous support and guidance to the senior management team.
- Financial forecasting and reporting and budget management for site. Focus on cost down initiatives and annual cost reduction
- Engineering - ensure maintenance team have all the resources required to minimize downtime.
- NPI - ensure all activities are completed within the required timescales
- Product & Process Development - ensure the delivery of improvement initiatives to drive down cost and improve quality and output. Implement advanced manufacturing tools and techniques. Champion CI activities via senior management team
- Ensure all CAPEX projects are delivered on time and within budget
- An EXPERIENCED Operations Manager and Manufacturing Professional from an Aerospace, Automotive or similar fast-moving environment.
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering/technical discipline
- Ability to lead and positively influence team members
- Experience of managing site P&L accounts and achieving cost-down targets
- Strong commercial acumen
- A professional and positive attitude and passion for developing others.
An Excellent Salary, Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare...
For more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£5000 - £60000 per annum + SUPERB
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Up to £40000 per annum
Supply Chain Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent
Sales Office Manager
Up to £30000 per annum
Business Development Manager
up to £70,000 - Bonus, Car, Healthcare, Pension