|Salary:||Up to £10 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 16:10|
TO £10.00 PER HOUR + PLUS OVERTIME + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (PENSION, HOLIDAYS, BONUS etc.)
We have a role available to join a leading manufacturer of aerospace products based at their site in Royston.
Following significant growth, and an increase in customer demand, we now need to recruit an experienced Operator/Inspector for various products within the business.
The successful Inspector will monitor quality standards and ensure conformity, by inspecting products and process characteristics in relation to company's quality system and standards.
The role of the successful Operator/Inspector will include:
- Inspection of materials, parts (Final Product and WIP) paperwork and packaging.
- Inspection using conventional methods against inspection plans.
- Carrying out line process and product inspections.
- Contain and declare non-conformance in accordance with quality systems.
The successful Operator/Inspector should possess the following:
- Experience within quality control/ inspection within manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and plans.
- Experience using standard measuring equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of CMM (Desirable not essential)
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's