|Job Title:||Packaging Controller|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum + Superb|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 14:02|
At one of the largest independent food manufacturers for the retail sector, there is a fantastic opportunity for a packaging professional to join the Technical team at their site in Manchester.
This company are growing, have recently invested in new plant equipment and have a renowned reputation for quality.
As part of their continued investment to further grow the business, they are looking to attract into this newly created role, a Senior Packaging Technologist.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, key responsibilities will be to :-
- Support the Packaging Technologist to fulfil their day to day duties.
- Schedule and chair quality review meetings with suppliers.
- Drive continuous improvement activity.
- Represent the packaging department in NPD meetings.
- Reduce the number of packaging non-conformances by working with suppliers on improvements.
- Coordinate projects.
The successful Packaging Controller will: -
- Have worked within packaging in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Be a confident team player.
- Have good numerical skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in packaging who is looking to utilise their skill-set, or a packaging technologist who is looking for an opportunity to make a step up.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme up to 3%
- Death in service 3 x salary
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vouchers and free product at Christmas
- Occupational health advice
- Health checks
- Staff shop
- Free car parking
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's