Paint Process Manager
|Job Title:||Paint Process Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2017 14:00|
This first-tier automotive giant is currently looking to recruit into the team a Paint Process Manager who will be responsible for paint activity for their extensive customer base that includes, Aston Martin, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Toyota and more.
Within the role of Paint Process Manager, the successful candidate will:-
- Manage and develop the robot programming team.
- Develop improvement processes for programs, systems and equipment.
- Manage cost, quality and delivery of paint process.
- Provide technical application support to production and project teams.
- Liaise with and support paint suppliers for new product and colour introduction.
- Work closely with project engineering for the development of new projects.
- Ensure that the paint line is as operationally efficient as possible.
The Paint Process Manager will:-
- Be experienced with robotic paint application processes.
- Have an engineering qualification of HNC or above.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Have worked within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a knowledge of non-destructive testing techniques.
- A salary of £55,000.
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company share scheme
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Interim HR Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£44000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Interim HR Manager
Greater Manchester, England
£44000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits