Parts Inspector - Assembly
|Job Title:||Parts Inspector - Assembly|
|Salary:||£13.48 - £15.91 per hour + pension, overtime|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2016 09:41|
PARTS INSPECTOR - ASSEMBLY
£13.48 PER HOUR + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + OVERTIME + PENSION
We now have Inspector roles available in the assembly division at a leading manufacturer of aerospace products based at their site in Wrexham.
Following significant growth and an increase in customer demand, we now need to recruit experienced Inspectors for various products and areas.
- Visual inspection and full checking of manufactured, treated/painted and assembled parts
- Checking for defects against engineering drawings and specifications to required industry standards
- Releasing conforming parts to customer
- Reporting inspection, defect or product flow issues to reporting team leader
- Minimum Engineering Apprenticeship and two years' experience in a similar role
- Able to read and understand complex engineering drawings
- CMM experience is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of inspection methods in the Aerospace/Automotive or similar sector
These are the ideal opportunities for Apprentice qualified Engineers with Inspection experience. After training, you will need to be able to work rotating shifts including days and nights.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11.10 per hour
Skilled Assembly Fitter
£10 - £10.67 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£8.91 per hour + Excellent Benefits
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - DAYS
£30000 - £31000 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION