|Job Title:||PATTERN MAKER|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£13.50 per hour + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2016 16:10|
£13.50 Per Hour + Excellent Benefits (Pension, Overtime, Holidays etc.)
37.5 hours (6am to 2pm Mon - Thurs, 6am to 11.30am Fri and Sat)
Our client - a leading supplier of castings is looking for an experience Patterned Maker to join their expanding team in Sheffield. This role is to support the expanding team due to full order books.
Typical working day for the successful Pattern Maker will include:
- Working from drawings to produce new patterns
- Working from drawings to implement and modifications
- Repair and maintenance of existing patterns
- Working with different materials inc. wood, model board, resin and metal.
The successful candidate will have:
- Pattern Making apprenticeship.
- Proven ability to produce high quality patterns
- Good manual skills and attention to details
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business. Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's