|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Salary £45,000K pro rata
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Manager at their Cheltenham site. They employ over 200 people and are expanding within the next couple of years.
They have an exceptional reputation for engineering excellence within the manufacturing and repair industry.
If working for a company with a friendly environment, a family orientated culture, fast moving business and a great day to day atmosphere, then please look no further and apply to be a part of a growing global business.
The role of the Payroll Manager will be:
- Prepare/input/validate UK's payroll on a monthly basis processing adjustments/producing payroll summaries
- Keep business updated with key payroll/pension/tax legalisation changes.
- Provide key stakeholders with business relevant information and analytics to support decision making.
- Ensure contractual service levels are maintained by the ADP payroll managed service team and interact to remedy any shortfall
- Ensure processes/controls are documented and identify/rectify any weaknesses
- Responsible for the administration of the company benefit schemes including all salary sacrifice schemes.
- Ensuring all required monthly filing with HMRC is processed to include RTI, & EPS submission deadlines.
- Maintenance and updating payroll files on a continual basis.
- Support employee queries/liaise with HMRC where necessary to resolve issues on behalf of the employee.
- Preparation and completion of end of year process: filing of form EOY declaration and P60s.
- Preparation and submission of P11D's in line with HMRC requirements
- Preparation of the company PSA (PAYE settlement agreement).
- Responsible for ensuring that all 3rd party payments are accurate/submitted within the required timescales.
- Responsible for liaising with internal/external auditors to provide payroll information pertaining to the audit.
- General administrative and maintenance of HRIS systems in line with the role requirements.
- Responsible for leading/overseeing future payroll and pension projects, liaising with both finance and HR.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CIPP qualification (desired)
- Experience of leading/implementing payroll activities
- Knowledge of payroll/employment taxation technical knowledge
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience of company audits, internally and externally
- Experience of managing key internal and external suppliers
- Experience of ADP, processing payroll via an HRIS system
- High levels of accuracy/attention to detail
- Proactive in improving processes
- Pension - Competitive
- Holidays - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Free parking
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.