|Job Title:||Planning Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2017 17:05|
We have an exciting opportunity to join a Multi-billion-pound group who are a market leading manufacturer in the construction products industry.
As Planning Analyst, key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating effective production and distribution plans.
- Using your experience to develop planning processes and look for opportunities to introduce improvements.
- Reviewing long term raw material forecasts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders including travel to their manufacturing sites across the country.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on your interrogated data to ensure production deadlines are not missed.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have experience in Production Planning
- Be confident, a good team player, analytical and solutions orientated.
- Be part of a dynamic, knowledgeable and passionate team.
- Be Flexible and able to prioritise.
- Not be afraid to challenge the norm and think 'outside the box' to achieve long term goals.
- Salary up to £40,000
- Pension and share options
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- A Company who are committed to personal development
If you think you have what this amazing company are looking for then please click 'Apply Now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's