|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 11:28|
At this leading manufacture of specialist product for food, pharmaceutical and retail sectors, there is now an exciting opportunity for Planning Manager to join the team as a result of major investment at the site in Blackburn.
The key focus of this role will be to develop the planning function as they move the business from a 'make to stock' to a 'make to order' facility and invest in current manufacturing processes.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Produce an effective production plan to ensure that customer orders are met without holding excess inventory.
- Work with customer forecasts in order to plan for accurate production, future new product introductions and promotions.
- Manage demand planning.
- Update and develop existing planning processes using ERP.
- Establish an accurate 72-hour fixed production plan.
- Reduce aged stock.
The successful Planning Manager will:-
- Have experience working within planning in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have production, materials and demand planning experience.
- Be a key member of the team, liaising with sales, purchasing and finance on a regular basis.
- Be looking for development.
- A salary up to £40,000.
- Health care scheme.
This is an excellent time to join the team.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Planning and Logistics Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent
Warehouse and Transport Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£50000 - £51000 per annum + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE