|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 10:59|
At this leading fast paced manufacturing company, there is now an exciting opportunity for Planning Manager to join the team as a result of internal promotion at the site in Lancashire.
The key focus of this role will be to ensure that a robust planning function is in place to meet manufacturing demands.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Produce an effective production plan to ensure that customer orders are met without holding excess inventory.
- Work with customer forecasts in order to plan for accurate production.
- Ensure that new products are efficiently introduced into the plan.
- Manage demand forecasts with twelve months visability.
- Update and develop existing planning processes using MRP.
- Manage aged stock.
The successful Planning Manager will:-
- Have experience working within planning in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have production, materials and demand planning experience.
- Be a key member of the team, liaising with sales, purchasing and customer service on a regular basis.
- Be keent to develop and progress.
- £50,000 salary.
- Private Health Care
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manufacturing Technical Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Field Sales Manager
West Lancashire, Lancashire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent
Maintenance & Projects Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Mechanical Engineering Manager / Technical Authority
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package
MAINTENANCE IMPROVEMENT / ASSET CARE MANAGER
Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £47000 per annum + Benefits