|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£5000 - £60000 per annum + SUPERB|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 12:28|
Planning Manager - Glasgow - FULL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
This global manufacturing business who specialise in the design, production and delivery of bespoke engineered solutions are further investing in their supply chain. They want to attract an experienced planning professional who will further support their development strategy.
A key focus of this superb opportunity will be to engage, motivate and develop a team to ensure the most efficient plan satisfies customer demand.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, within the role of Planning Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Have full responsibility for production planning activity.
- Manage closely factory capacity constraints.
- Work with procurement and operations re 'plan to make' or 'plan to purchase' decisions.
- Lead a team of six who plan raw materials, production and finished goods.
- Effectively manage inventory.
- Identify and implement planning improvement opportunities.
- Ensure that planning data is accurate and up to date.
- Deputise for senior plant management as required.
The successful planning professional will:-
- Have gained their planning experience within a customer focused manufacturing business.
- Have extensive experience using MRP or similar, ideally SAP.
- Enjoy leading and developing a team.
- Have excellent data analytical skills.
On offer: -
- A salary up to £60,000.
- 15% Bonus.
- 8% pension contribution.
- 33 days holiday including stats.
- Flexible benefits scheme.
- Excellent development potential.
- FULL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
Interested in this opportunity? To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's