PLANNING MANAGER - DISTRIBUTION
|Job Title:||PLANNING MANAGER - DISTRIBUTION|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 09:02|
Due to an internal promotion, there is now an excellent opportunity for an experienced planner who has capacity planning experience to join the team at this rapidly growing distribution centre in Stafford.
- A salary to £30,000
- Benefits package
- Excellent development potential.
Within the role of Planning Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage storage and capacity across the distribution centre.
- Own inbound planning in line with customer requirements.
- Maintain stock availability on site.
- Planning inbound, outbound and stock transfers.
- Work with Capacity Planning Leaders across the network to ensure balanced stock availability.
- Produce detailed forecasts for inbound and outbound activity, providing analysis for customers and onsite teams.
- Provide leadership and development to a team of three.
The successful Planning Manager will:-
- Have gained their capacity planning experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Be highly organised, analytical and a strong communicator.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- Have strong PC skills.
- Be an excellent motivator with an enthusiastic approach.
Is this you?
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's