|Job Title:||Plant Controller|
|Salary:||£42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bupa, 10% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 10:51|
Up to £48,000
Are you an experienced Plant Controller looking to secure work in a global giant within their sector? Do you have the drive to successfully manage budgetary requirements in a challenging and changeable period? Do you have an approachable nature and the ability to quickly form lasting relationships?
My client, a leading supplier in packaging for the FMCG market is currently looking to appoint a Plant Controller for their site based in Rugby. Offering an exceptional benefits package, low staff turnover and a very positive working environment, it's the height of importance for my client to continue to maintain an enjoyable culture in a thriving and established business.
The Plant Controller will hold the following responsibilities;
- Provide financial information to and actively advise the plant management team in financial and
- economic matters.
- Assess and monitor identified improvement actions in terms of economic impacts.
- Evaluate and suggest investment projects.
- Provide ad hoc calculations and analyses and propose improvement actions.
- Support central initiatives on benchmarking.
- Support / drive local actions by proper follow up.
- Initiate new actions based on benchmarking, best practise sharing and own creativity.
- Compile required data for budget and forecast based on demonstrated performance, including
- expected improvements, and timely submission of budget / forecast figures to central functions.
- Assist in target setting process.
- Support plant management in creating a plant medium term investment plan.
- Compile timely and reliable month and year end closing data in line with company guidelines.
- Analyse and comment significant changes compared to previous year, planning and target values.
- Evaluate production related cost development. Follow up on targets and monitor corrective
- Be the reference person for plant management regarding centrally provided manufacturing and
- finance performance figures
- Give input into the continuous development of central reporting.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures in financial aspects
- Monitor and support fixed asset / spares / raw material / finished goods accounting and inventory.
- Provide required plant information to central finance.
- Support and ensure the implementation of revised or new controlling / financial processes as well
- as business relevant information tools on a local basis.
- Sustain and improve the standardisation of tools and processes.
- A minimum of 3-4 years' Previous experience in a similar position (Plant Controller, Business controller, Production Controller, Management accountant, Investment Controller) in a Manufacturing environment.
- University or specific qualification in management accounting/Budgetary Control.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's