PLANT ENGINEER - CHEMICAL
|Job Title:||PLANT ENGINEER - CHEMICAL|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 11:38|
PLANT ENGINEER - CHEMICAL
To £42000 + BENEFITS
A world leading chemical company who provide engineering and high technology solutions to global process industries.
This Merseyside based manufacturing company specialise in providing superior performance-based solutions through in-depth customer knowledge, differentiated chemical products and innovative technology.
The Plant Engineer will be responsible for project managing a wide range of engineering projects from concept to completion whilst ensuring all work is complete in accordance with legislation.
- Prepare Capex and ensure all work is completed on time and in budget
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with procedures and H&S policies
- Troubleshoot plant problems and suggest improvements to increase efficiencies
- Manage plant procurement and installation costs
- Contractor selection, management and control
- Maintain all relevant engineering documentation
- Partake in training of plant operators during commissioning/pre-production/handover
- Degree qualified in Chemical or Process Engineering discipline
- Experience in a Chemical or other highly regulated industry
- Understanding top tier COMAH regulations; ATEX, DSEAR ..
- Understanding of process and functional safety using HAZOP and LOPA
- Proven project management experience
- Experience of handling toxic/flammable materials in batch manufacturing environment
- Ideally chartered or working towards
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS
£38000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
SERVICE ENGINEER (DAIRY EQUIPMENT)
Shropshire, W. Midlands, England
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- Contract
Haydock, St. Helens, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
Up to £300 per day
Production Shift Leader
Up to £25000.00 per annum
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
Greater Manchester, England
£33000 - £34000 per annum + PACKAGE