Plant Improvement Engineer - Electrical/Automation
|Job Title:||Plant Improvement Engineer - Electrical/Automation|
|Salary:||£45000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2017 16:45|
PLANT IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
To £46000 + BONUS + OVERTIME + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the engineering team at a global manufacturing company in Kent.
The Electrical Engineer will focus on plant and process improvement projects across an automated manufacturing plant.
As Plant Improvement Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Identify areas for improvement on all electrical/automation equipment
- Source and integrate new equipment into the manufacturing process
- Modification/upgrades to existing plant/equipment
- Maintenance of records and back-ups for all control software (PLC/SCADA)
- Provide training to the engineering team to improve capabilities on automation equipment
- Qualified Electrical Engineer (HNC/HND or equivalent)
- In depth knowledge of Siemens S5 & S7 programming
- In depth knowledge of SCADA systems
- Strong technical background
- Experience gained in continuous process manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
Click APPLY NOW or email Christine@morganryder.co.uk for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33219 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Multi Skilled Engineer
Up to £34850 per annum
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £36000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
North Wales, Wales
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits