|Job Title:||Plant Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 12:14|
£80,000 - basic + bonus + Car + Pension + Health
- Start Up - Newest site for a larger group
- High-profile customers, plastic manufacturing
- 100 headcount
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Plant Manager to take the responsibility of all installation, recruit, system and process implementation & site operations.
- Implementation of systems, processes and manufacturing equipment.
- Recruitment of team.
- Create a positive, engaging and supportive culture, maintaining a safe environment that is inclusive. One that is open, honest, with good communication.
- Leadership of the entire manufacturing organisation.
- P&L responsibility.
- Provide leadership coaching to your team to ensure optimal performance of each operation.
- Have a broad view of all CAPEX programmes.
- Implement modern / advanced manufacturing and engineering tools and methodologies.
- Attend business reviews.
- An experienced Plant Manager, ideally with a background in packaging, although not essential.
- Have led (as the most senior person) plant installations previously.
- Detailed knowledge of production operations, continuous improvement, Quality, H&S, supply chain and procurement - an Engineering background would be preferred.
- Financially astute, understands a P&L and can budget, forecast and manage against financial measures.
- Have the confidence and self-awareness to maintain a positive attitude for your team during the highs and lows of business. Be the inspirational leader that is visible and supportive, helping the functional leads achieve their objectives
- Be extremely business to grow with the business.
- Excellent communication skills.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's