|Job Title:||Plant Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Fantastic|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Our client, a 1st tier supplier into high reliability manufacturing sectors, is looking to appoint a new Plant Manager for their site based in Derby.
This exciting opportunity comes with a fantastic benefits package and the opportunity to further develop. This role has overall day to day responsibility for the whole plant. You will be joining a team of dedicated professionals within a global operation looking for a like-minded Manager who has a strong technical background in metallurgy.
The successful candidates will task on such responsibilities as:
- Create budgets and forecasts.
- Deliver the agreed P+L for the site in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Manage a team of 24 across production, quality, customer service, engineering, and administration functions.
- Produce monthly reports for the site and analyse key variances to the P+L and action accordingly.
- In conjunction with the Customer Services Manager, push positive customer services with a view to exceeding customer expectations.
- Visit customers and suppliers and build relationships.
- Strive to achieve a world Class working environment for our employees.
- Deliver cost benefit using TPM and 5S and Visual Management Systems
- Maintain site quality accreditations and identify opportunities for further accreditations based on market requirements.
- Deliver year on year cost improvements through Lean Projects and Continuous Improvements culture.
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Strong leadership, with good operational / management experience.
- Metallurgical Thermal Processing experience.
- Track record of delivering continuous improvement projects and increasing good business performance through sales, operations and culture change and have the drive and vision to lead the site to world class levels of service.
- Good understanding of quality systems.
- Degree qualified.
- Operated a AS9100 Quality system.
- Experience of a NADCAP operation.
- A salary to £55,000
- Car/Car allowance £5,400
- Bonus up to 35%
- Pension scheme to 10% employer contribution
- Medical Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- On site free parking
To apply, please follow the apply now button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.