Plant Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Plant Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38500.00 per annum + Great benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 09:29|
Plant Quality Engineer
£35,000 - £38,500 plus benifits
Are you a motivated and diligent quality engineer looking to work with a manager who values opportunity for development, transparency, and investment?
Are you a forward thinker who often feels their ideas go unheard? Or a growing engineer who has surpassed their peers and is now looking to further grow your skills in a business willing to develop you?
I am working with a unique client who is keen to recruit the rising star of the Quality department. In this self-managing team of developed engineers on site for a precision engineered assembly organisation, my client is looking for someone who can really think outside the box where corrective action is concerned, who possess a strong passion for process and who has a solid understanding of how to achieve effective costs savings via data analysis, solid networking and communication.
The role responsibilities include.
- To support NPD to Quality assure the product from concept to production.
- Develop & maintain control plans and parts & process verification check & audits, assisting in developing D & PFMEA's.
- Support the understanding and compliance with the requirements of ISO9001 in operational areas
- Drive in-house problem-solving activity to target zero defect.
- Review and support the development of the internal documentation in support of ISO9001 management system requirements.
- Be the key point of contact between the customer and the site for raised quality concerns, incidents and developing of effective relationships with customers.
- Ensuring the effective management of CAPA activities to closure of customer and internal issues, including initiating investigations, root cause analysis, risk assessments, implementation of change controls, in support of effective Corrective and Preventive Actions
- To reduce the business customer complains/NCR's and drive improvements in CI activity's using the core toolbox such as Six Sigma and Lean principles.
Knowledge & experience:
- Working knowledge of core tools APQP, PPAP, SPC, R&R, Cpk , FMEA and control plan
- Read and work from technical drawings (GD&T)
- Experience of completing system and layered audits - ISO 9001 systems
- Experience of working in a quality / engineering environment
- HND/HNC or equivalent in Engineering Discipline
Additional desirable training:
- LSS Black belt or Green belt
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's