Plant Quality Engineer -6 month FTC
|Job Title:||Plant Quality Engineer -6 month FTC|
|Location:||Bamber Bridge, Lancashire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + PRO RATA (6 MONTHS)|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 15:31|
Plant Quality Engineer
6 Month FTC
I am working with a unique client who is keen to recruit a Snr Plant Quality Engineer on a 6 month FTC to add additional support for their Quality department. In this self-managing team of developed engineers on site for a precision engineered assembly organisation, my client is looking for someone who can really think outside the box where corrective action is concerned, who possess a strong passion for process and who has a solid understanding of how to achieve effective costs savings via data analysis, solid networking and communication.
The role responsibilities include.
- Support the understanding and compliance with the requirements of ISO9001 in operational areas
- Drive in-house problem-solving activity to target zero defect.
- Review and support the development of the internal documentation in support of ISO9001 management system requirements.
- Be the key point of contact between the customer and the site for raised quality concerns, incidents and developing of effective relationships with customers.
- Ensuring the effective management of CAPA activities to closure of customer and internal issues, including initiating investigations, root cause analysis, risk assessments, implementation of change controls, in support of effective Corrective and Preventive Actions
- To reduce the business customer complains/NCR's and drive improvements in CI activity's using the core toolbox such as Six Sigma and Lean principles.
Knowledge & experience:
- Working knowledge of core tools APQP, PPAP, SPC, R&R, Cpk , FMEA and control plan
- Read and work from technical drawings (GD&T)
- Solid exposure to RCA, Investigations and Implementation of corrective actions is essential
- Exposure to Fabrication & welding environment is highly advantageous
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's