PLC PROGRAMMER / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
|Job Title:||PLC PROGRAMMER / AUTOMATION ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£32000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 14:32|
PLC PROGRAMMER/AUTOMATION ENGINEER - MACHINE TOOLS
TO £42K + PENSION + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting an experienced PLC Programmer/Automation Engineer to join our client, a specialist manufacturer of highly engineered components used in a range of industries including automotive.
The PLC Programmer/Automation Engineer will provide technical support and improve efficiencies on a range CNC machine tools and PLC controlled equipment.
- Route Cause Analysis of engineering issues and prevention of re-occurrence
- Support commissioning, installation, programming and testing of automation equipment
- Interfacing machinery with new automation; robots, PLC's, Motors, Drives..
- Liaise with maintenance department to resolve complex issues
- Provide assistance and training to production
- Ensure relevant documentation/training manuals are created for new/upgraded equipment
- The successful candidate will hold a minimum HNC qualification in Electrical/Controls/Automation or equivalent engineering discipline.
- You must have a good knowledge of CNC Machine Tools and PLC controlled equipment. Any robotics experience is advantageous.
- A sound understanding of robotics, servo motors and drives, pneumatics, hydraulics and basic mechanics is also preferred.
- You will be highly motivated with the drive to push technical boundaries.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's