PMO - Business Turnaround, Eisenberg, Thuringia, Germany
Are you interested in working for a global leader and people-centric business that is active in over 45 countries worldwide? Join Aliaxis in their mission to provide people around the world with advanced plastic piping systems, shaping a better tomorrow by connecting them with water and energy.
Are you looking for ...
A key Business Turnaround role keeping track of and reporting on Aliaxis business turnaround plans of one or more Aliaxis businesses that are identified as having substantial potential to improve their financial performance.
This is considered a lateral entry position into the Aliaxis Group and a quick and performant learner is expected to take on a line manager role in 12 to 18 months.
What you'll be doing ...
- Acting in a "challenge and support" role vis-à-vis the turnaround actions owners, helping them deliver the targeted results
- Coordinating cross-functional turnaround projects
- Acting as a first escalation level in resolving critical issues and involving the management team appropriately where further escalation is required
- Ensuring turnaround plans get into implementation, and to guide them to fast and pragmatic execution
- Creating transparency and visibility by project progress tracking in order to allow for better and faster decision making and results predictability; set up regular management reporting
- Being a service/support function for the local organization - allowing line functions to focus on implementation
Desired Skills and Experience:
Are you someone who ...
- Has a minimum of 3 years experience with a Tier one strategy or restructuring consulting background
- Has Client facing engagement or project manager experience in transformational programs
- Has Experience in a German manufacturing environment (B2B2C)
- Has a track record of successfully handling demanding projects
- Knows how to challenge senior leaders in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of identified turnaround plans
- Can interact with ease all levels of the organization, gaining quickly respect and trust from the teams
- Are fluent in German and English
- Driven, energetic, enthusiastic, structured, hands-on, to the point, analytical, good planning skills, authentic, proactive
And you have as well ...
- An understanding of the key business processes in general and a deeper expertise in Sales & Marketing
- Preferably knowledge of manufacturing and/or supply chain processes
- Preferably some understanding of pricing models, cash-flow management and working capital
- Understanding of the leading KPIs that drive business performance and translate into financial targets
- Capability to analyse quickly financial metrics & data
- Excellent business acumen: understands the broader picture of the business
- Change management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good people influencing skills, good facilitation skills, good coaching skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good program/project management skills and experience
Click APPLY NOW or email email@example.com for more information or direct application.
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE IN ENGLISH