|Job Title:||Press Setter Operator|
|Salary:||Up to £8.15 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Press Setter Operator
£8.15 + Benefits
The Role: The role of a Press Setter Operator will involve:
You will be responsible for setting the various press tool changes in line with Production demands.
- Responsible for the supervision of the press mould manufacturing and related finished products production.
- Working within tight daily time frames so that there is a continuous flow of work to the assembly lines, ensuring that health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Efficiently set Hydraulic Press and associated tool changes in line with demand.
- Day to day supervision of the cell operatives and related tasks.
- Ensure first offs are carried out diligently.
- Work to production targets laid down by the Factory Manager
- Work closely with the Production Supervisor and other supervision in training and maintaining continuous improvements to help the section grow as a team.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping ensuring all scrap is removed in the correct bin for recycling.
- Ensure information required for tool maintenance and repairs are updated and accurate.
- Support the Press Shop/Alpha Products with the move to the company goal of lean manufacturing.
The Person: To be successful you must have all of the following:
- Clear understanding of engineering drawings
- Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment
- Capable of setting and running a wide range of presses and tooling
- Time served as manual machinist/press setter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.