Process & Performance Manager
|Job Title:||Process & Performance Manager|
|Salary:||£39500 - £43500.00 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 16:47|
Process and Performance Manager
£39,500 to £43,500
Our client is a successful and fast-growing service provider based in Prestigious offices near Liverpool Airport. They are looking to recruit a highly motivated and focused Process & Performance Manager to manage the HR Systems and data management within HR services.
A fantastic opportunity to Lead the systems and data management service for People Services, managing a small team of analysts to ensure effective user administration, maximising systems capability to enable effective automated service delivery, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of people data across the Group at all times.
What you'll have:
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating HR teams, including managing team performance.
- Experience of successfully providing HR systems support and administration within a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a customer focused HR system support service.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of HRMS databases and systems including HR, Payroll, Recruitment and Learning and Development systems with strong MS Office skills.
- Experience of project management methodologies and how to use them effectively ensuring success with overall projects.
- Understanding of the principles of data integrity and data quality.
- Understanding of transforming manual systems to IT enabled solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Up to date knowledge of legislation, regulations and standards relating to the whole employee life cycle.
- Evidence of effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation, including the ability to successfully persuade and influence others.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure delivering to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Results driven with strong analytical skills, including the ability to critically analyse complex information, and experience of providing meaningful management information.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the confidence to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to show initiative and propose solutions to issues identified.
- Excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements.
- Commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement and the ability to drive change.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's