|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2017 12:07|
(Process Safety & Process Improvement)
We are currently in a position to recruit an experienced Process Engineer to join the team at chemical manufacturing company in North Wales.
Our client is looking for Engineers who can demonstrate experience of plant process improvement and process safety in a highly regulated chemical process plant. (COMAH)
- Development of the Process Safety Management System - HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA, SIL's, Maintenance
- Carry out risk assessment processes such as HACCP/DSEAR
- Project manage improvement projects in line with timescales and budgets
- Monitor process operations ensuring KPI's are being met
- Proactively improve production processes via continuous improvement activities
- Commissioning of new equipment and change control
- Degree in Chemical/Process Engineering discipline (pref chartered or working towards)
- Experience of working in a highly-regulated process manufacturing plant - COMAH preferred
- Good working knowledge of process plant and equipment; pumps, vessels, materials handling, mixing plant
- Experience of PFD/P&ID's, HAZOP, HAZID, Mass & Energy Balances
For more information and to apply for this role click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's