|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 12:19|
£35,000 +ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
A key role as Process Engineer has presented itself at a leading automotive company based in the West Yorkshire area, we are in search of a Process Engineer who champions continuous improvement - with a background of automotive manufacturing. We are a multimillion pound manufacturing organisation that are growing, fast! We pride ourselves on investment in our people and our future. Oportunities for further study, exciting and bespoke products, 1st class facility and a team to be proud of.
If you want to find your next career move, read on.
- Define and specify the necessary equipment, components, and process to fulfil the requirement and optimise the tools, equipment and process parameters to delivers a stable and capable production process.
- Develop and facilitate the implementation of 7s, Poke Yoke, SMED and Lean manufacturing principles throughout the plant. Facilitate team working, empowerment and ownership order to promote a continuous improvement and can-do ethos.
- Facilitate problem solving, root cause analysis and permanent corrective action teams to optimise manufacturing equipment/process time
- Document the process using the necessary PPAP, FMEA.
- To provide the link between manufacturing and project teams, ensuring detailed input into the quotation and MLP activities, supports design reviews and prototype build and lead the implementation of pre-production projects
- To be responsible for the ongoing performance of all machinery within the production environment, by proactively monitoring the machine efficiencies to achieve scrap reduction, reduce process down time and improved process optimisation etc.
- Define packaging requirements with customers/suppliers
- Conduct Internal and External Audits
- Educated to a graduate level in production engineering or a production engineering related subject
- Mechanical or engineering background
- Highly organised with an ability to set standards for self and others
- Team Player Ability to work effectively even when under pressure.
- Experience in a small to medium sized working environment, ideally in a Tier 1 automotive environment
- Experience of TS16949 and 8D
To discover the best kept secret in West Yorkshire, simply click the 'APPLY NOW' button to send your CV directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £43250 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33800 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
North Wales, Wales
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits
GRADUATE SALES ENGINEER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum