|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 16:34|
£35,000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An opportunity has arisen for a PROCESS ENGINEER to join a leading design and engineering company within the Lincolnshire area.
Key features of the Process Engineer role will include:
- Trials of existing and new tools to define & improve yield and quality
- Prove tooling and troubleshoot until running acceptably yield while maintaining quality specifications
- Able to understand technical drawings
- Liaise with operational staff to understand tooling related issues
- To be able to install tools into presses when required
- To be flexible in a 'breakdown' scenario
Requirements for the Process Engineer role:
- Time served Engineer
- Able to compile setting and fault finding instructions
- Continuous improvement in all areas of work
- Has a logical and methodical approach to problem solving/fault finding issues
- Experience in trialling/setting high speed plastic moulding machines
- Qualified to NVQ or equivalent
Experience in the plastics industry, particularly injection moulding would be advantageous, however all applications will be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROJECT ENGINEER - PROCESS / ENERGY SECTOR
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £35000 per annum + BONUS, HEALTHCARE, PENSION
Process Team Leader
Up to £38000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Bonus
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension + Bonus