PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER (RUBBER/POLYMERS)
|Job Title:||PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER (RUBBER/POLYMERS)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2018 10:03|
PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER
Circa £60,000 + BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process Engineering Manager / Technology Manager to join a successful division of a global engineering company.
This organization is renowned in many industries for their innovative, cost effective, high quality products and the Process Engineering Manager will lead the Process Technology team to deliver innovative engineered solutions.
Responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Ensure the successful development and manufacture of products that meet customer requirements
- Develop a robust product industrialisation process; NPI, material selection, cost reduction..
- Provide process engineering expertise across cross functional projects and in collaboration with internal teams
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to enhance products and processes
- Assess all processes with regard to quality, safety, best practise and adherence to regulatory requirements
- Train, mentor, develop Process Engineers
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical or a Polymer Engineering related discipline
- Experience gained in a rubber/polymer manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of quality systems, APQP process and CI management
- Experience of 3rd party/internal audits
- Strong management and leadership skills
Excellent communication skills Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Engineering Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package
Up to £35000 per annum + BONUS, HEALTHCARE, PENSION
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
Process Team Leader
Up to £38000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Bonus
PROJECT ENGINEER - PROCESS / ENERGY SECTOR
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS