Process Improvement Engineer
|Job Title:||Process Improvement Engineer|
|Salary:||£48000 - £50000 per annum + PENSION + BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 11:23|
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
To £50000 + BONUS + PENSION
Our client is a World Class Manufacturing organisation and global leader in the supply of a range of high-quality industrial and consumer products.
Due to an internal promotion we now have a superb opportunity for an experienced Process Improvement Engineer to join the team at a Merseyside facility.
- Drive continuous improvement projects across site with a focus on world class manufacturing standards
- Improve processes through implementing modifications to equipment and de-bottlenecking studies
- Cost saving analysis; process yield, energy efficiency data, troubleshooting techniques
- Create process documentation, SOP's and risk assessments for new equipment and design changes
- Lead process optimisation projects and contribute process engineering technical expertise to capex plans
- Drive energy reduction projects
- Liaise with external bodies to ensure best practice
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline (Chemical/Process/Mechanical)
- Experience of leading process improvement projects in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing tools and techniques - Kaizen, Six Sigma, RCA
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
EC&I PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits