|Job Title:||Process Manager (Quality)|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
With an international presence and a unique attitude towards Quality, my client, a market leader within the FMCG market is looking for a Process Manager with a difference.
A global giant within their industry, and looking to appoint a Process Manager who possess a genuine passion for working within the Quality discipline, it's safe to say the successful candidate will be embarking on an opportunity that will allow them the chance to implement change, add value and make a difference to an ever-changing environment.
Boasting a policy of ongoing development for every member of staff looking to progress and improve whilst working for the business, this really is an extraordinary opportunity for someone looking to utilise their current extensive skills set while further developing this, and shaping the Quality department to become an example for the group nationwide.
Reporting into the Operations Director, this position holds overall responsibility for the following:
- To take full responsibility for site quality accreditation including documentation.
- To proactively ensure minimal quality related issues for machinery, materials, production and the end user product.
- Dealing day to day with machinery improvements/alterations to ensure the highest possible quality output, and to do this proactively.
- The planning of a 12-month improvement plan and to champion the culture throughout the business.
- The interrogation of the full Quality Process on site at the Ellesmere Port production facility.
- To Liaise with production, suppliers, operators, managers and customers about quality related issues and ensure reactive approach is handled timely and effectively.
- Proactively attack issues with strategic interrogation of the machines efficiencies.
- Acting as the Quality ambassador for the business leading all on site teams to operational and quality excellence.
- Dealing with external regulators, leading audits and ensuring the compliance of site Quality.
This is in affect a Quality Manager role with a difference as you will be targeted to looking at key areas such as machine cleanliness, calibrations, and quality issue re-occurrence.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified within Engineering, and be able to offer a wealth of knowledge regarding quality within a FMCG/Manufacturing environment. You will have a passion for Quality production and have exposure to ISO9001.
This is a newly created position and has arisen due to the recently identified need to bring Quality into a more pro-active state of continuous improvement.
If you are interested, please click 'apply' without delay, or, alternatively, contact Sharon McDonough directly at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.