|Job Title:||Process Manager (Quality)|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
With an international presence and a unique attitude towards Quality, my client, a market leader within the FMCG market is looking for a Process Manager with a difference.
A global giant within their industry, and looking to appoint a Process Manager who possess' a genuine passion for working within the Quality discipline, it's safe to say the successful candidate will be embarking on an opportunity that will allow them the chance to implement change, add value and make a difference to an ever-changing environment.
Boasting a policy of ongoing development for every member of staff looking to progress and improve whilst working for the business, this really is an extraordinary opportunity for someone looking to utilise their current extensive skills set.
Reporting into the Operations Director, this position holds overall responsibility for the following:
- To proactively ensure minimal quality related issues for machinery, materials, production and the end user product.
- Dealing day to day with machinery improvements/alterations to ensure the highest possible quality output, and to do this proactively.
- The planning of a 12-month improvement plan and to champion the culture throughout the business.
- To Liaise with production, suppliers, operators, managers and customers about quality related issues and ensure reactive approach is handled timely and effectively.
- Proactively attack issues with strategic interrogation of the machines efficiencies.
- Acting as the Quality ambassador for the business leading all on site teams to operational and quality excellence.
You will be targeted to looking at key areas such as machine cleanliness, calibrations, and quality issue re-occurrence along with all quality elements of machine reliability, improvements and alterations to ensure customer complaints are minimised moving forward and a proactive approach is adopted with all foreseeable quality related issues.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and time served within engineering, and it would also be advantageous for you to have worked on conversion machinery previously. You will have a passion for Quality production and have exposure to ISO9001, previous experience of dealing with suppliers and with machine interrogation, making alterations to continuously improve the quality of the product and would also be appealing to my client.
Do you possess the skill set, drive and passion to be a success within this unique and critical position?
This is a newly created position and has arisen due to the recently identified need to bring Quality responsibilities of this business into a more pro-active state of continuous improvement.
If you are interested, please click 'apply' without delay, or, alternatively, contact Sharon McDonough directly at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.