|Job Title:||Process Operator|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
£21,000- £23,000 (Including shift allowance)
Rotating Shift Pattern
A fantastic opportunity for a Process Operator has arisen to join a well-known chemical process manufacturer in the Merseyside Area.
The Role: The role of a Process Operator will involve:
- Operation of all plants and process on site
- The role is physically demanding, it will involve lifting 10kg bags.
- Fast paced working environment.
- Manual handling- unloading raw materials and operating the small pack filling machinery
- Carrying out and understanding safety and Housekeeping duties
- Carrying out production requirements to meet different customer needs
- Maintains stocks and orders chemicals as required
The Person: The Process Operator should have the following:
- Working knowledge of chemical manufacturing and processes
- Previous experience of Process Chemistry industry
- Understanding of hazardous chemicals
- FLT counterbalance experience
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
To find out more, click 'apply now' or send your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.