|Job Title:||Process Operator|
|Salary:||Up to £18700 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Salary, £18,700 per annum
3 Shift Pattern
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process Operator to join a leading chemical manufacturer in Widnes.
The Responsibilities of the Process Operator will involve:
- Loading materials into different machinery.
- Basic Machine Operating
- General warehouse / production duties.
The Requirements of the Process Operator include:
- Experience dealing with controlled/dangerous chemicals is preferable but not essential
- A self-motivated team player.
- Excellent levels of communication enabling you to deal with all levels of personnel within the department.
- Ability to multitask.
- Problem solving and ideas for continuous improvement
- Must have technical aptitude for understanding chemical process.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and maintenance of equipment
- Experience of within a production environment.
- FLT Counterbalance license is preferred but they may offer training
- Understanding of engineering / maintenance techniques is an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business. Interviews will be taking place over the next week, click 'APPLY' today!!
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.