|Job Title:||Process Operator|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Shift Process Engineer
£35,000 - £38,000 Dependent on skills and experience
As a result of growth, my client is looking to recruit several Shift Process Engineers to join their Production team base in Knowsley. Reporting to the shift team leader, responsibilities will include:
- Managing the manufacturing plant process as part of a shift team (Technical Process)
- Maintaining and improving GMP standards.
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintaining Quality system standards against the company's accreditations (FSSC 22000).
- Maintaining cleanroom and HSE standards across site.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's with preferably an A Level or Degree in Science related studies.
- Must have experience operating within a Chemical/Food manufacturing environment including some amount of analytical experience.
- Experience in Fermentation technology and operation to aseptic standards is highly desirable.
**Working hours are based on a 4 on 4 off working pattern, working 2x12 hour days (07:00-19:00), 2x12 hour nights (19:00-07:00), followed by 4 rest days. Every 7th cycle, you would have an 18-day break from shifts**
To register your interest, you must contact email@example.com and submit an up-to-date CV.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.