|Job Title:||Process Operator|
|Salary:||Up to £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 15:18|
Salary from £24,000+
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a number of Process Operators to join a leading manufacturer at their site in Northwich.
Main Responsibilities of Process Operator include:
- Maintains production of extrusion line(s) under the direction of a leading operator or mentor.
- Consistently follows all workplace health, safety, environmental, and hygiene rules including codes of conduct.
- Undertakes additional training and assessment required under the training plan.
- Maintains excellent timekeeping and attendance standards
- Removal of finished product from the winder, palletising and packaging of finished products to customer specification.
- Reloading reeling bars/air shafts with the required cores and basic winder operation.
- Removal of scrap product from the winding areas clearly identifying all production scrap with the correct codes identified on works tickets.
- Assists in/carries out filter changes and die face cleans.
- Assists in order/blend changes.
- Production recording.
- SIC sheet (Short Interval Control) recording.
- Provides samples for quality control checks as per house standard or special instructions requirements.
- Prepare and deliver all polymer materials to the extrusion line(s) as required.
- Collect and deliver all cores and packaging items required for the completion of orders current and planned.
- When no longer required, returns all materials to stock e.g. polymers, masterbatches, cores, pallets and packaging items following the correct procedures for each.
- Assists in machine deep cleans.
Key Requirments of Process Operator include:
- Previous experience in a production, manufacturing environment
- Must be physically fit
- Proactive in gaining knowledge and skills
- Demonstrates commitment towards excellence in quality, and efficiency.
- Communicates in an open and honest manner demonstrating ethical behaviours at all times
To be considered for this role, click 'apply' today. Or send your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Quality Assurance Specialist
£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Quality, Health and Safety Advisor
£34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum