PROCESS OPERATOR - CHEMICAL
|Job Title:||PROCESS OPERATOR - CHEMICAL|
|Salary:||Up to £22000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 11:57|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE - CHEMICAL
CIRCA £22,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A fantastic position for a PRODUCTION OPERATIVE has arisen to join a busy chemical manufacturing company in Liverpool.
The role will involve:
- Processing (blending and mixing) different chemical materials in various ways to make end product
- Working with raw materials
- Packing final product ready for distribution
- Working on different manufacturing machinery
- Adhering to all health and safety measures.
To be successful you must have all of the following:
- MUST have some experience working in a chemical processing environment
- Experience working with hazardous chemicals
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and committed.
Interested? Please click 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to recruiter
Interviews will be taking place over the next couple of weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's