PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
|Job Title:||PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 15:25|
PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
(O&G / ENERGY / UTILITIES)
An opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join an established engineering company based in Ellesmere Port.
The company is a leading provider of engineering solutions used in Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities industries.
Due to continued growth within the business, a role has opened for an additional Process Engineer to join the team.
- From client scope complete all project documentation; prepare and interpret drawings, materials and equipment data sheets
- Ensure all designs and projects are conducted in compliance with company standards and procedures
- Prepare technical specifications, reports and associated documentation in line with industry design codes
- Ensure designs are delivered to schedule, cost and quality
- Co-ordinate multi-disciplined teams during study, design, work-pack and close-out phases
- Provide engineering support during implementation on site
- Ensure handover and build plans are in place to assure technical integrity and operational readiness
- Undertake feasibility and conceptual studies of gas engineering projects
- Provide technical input into invitations to tender, orders, projects and tasks
- Engineering degree or relevant industry experience
- Min 5 years' experience working as Process Engineer in O&G, Energy, Utilities or similar
- Knowledge of Gas Transmission, Gas Distribution - advantageous
- Highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Commitment to engineering quality and integrity
APPLY Now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - New Product Introduction
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Pension
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Sales Engineer - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Mechanical Assembly Fitter / Supervisor
£32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
FLT / Production Operative (Chemical)
Up to £10.50 per hour