|Job Title:||Process Team Leader|
|Salary:||Up to £38000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
PROCESS TEAM LEADER (CHEMICAL) - NORTHWICH
£38,000 inc shift allowance - 4 on 6 off, 12-hour shifts (Nights and Days)
BONUS, HEALTHCARE, EXCELLENT PENSION SCHEME, GENEROUS HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT
Are you a seasoned Process Technician looking for a progressive step into a supervisor/management position, with only a little experience of man management?
Or are you an experienced Process Lead looking for a new challenge in a highly rewarding environment that offers personal investment and genuine progressive opportunities?
My client, a global manufacturer of speciality chemicals, is looking for their next Process Team Leader to head up a team of 10 experienced Process Technicians on their site based in Northwich.
With a production network spanning more than 180 sites in more than 20 countries worldwide and with annual sales of over £50 Billion, it's safe to say, you will be joining an organisation who value internal development and who are far from shy to offer investment into their team on a ongoing basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership to a small but committed team of Process Technicians, as well as maintaining maximum safety and quality always. This is a very hands on position and a key position in the business to ensure the smooth running of site operations.
As the Process Team Leader, you will be very hands on day to day and can expect to carry such responsibilities as:
- The management, motivation and training of a team of Process Technicians.
- Loading and unloading stock, liaising with despatch.
- Dealing with technical specifications, liaising with production to ensure full understanding to satisfy customer requirements.
- Using grip blasts along with other process related tooling/apparatus, surface preparation for production.
- Stock checks and maintaining stock line to ensure a smooth and consistent operation.
- Ensuring the upkeep of product quality and recording all data adequately.
- Liaise with the refurbishment team in relation to quality checks of returned apparatus, and ensuring repair is carried out to quality standards.
- Planning workloads for Process Team.
- Inputting data on IFS system and spreadsheets.
- Handovers and walk arounds for other Process leaders, or new starters.
- Adhering to strict health and safety policies and procedures on site at all times.
- Communicating any changes to policies and procedures to reports and relevant contractors.
The ideal Process Team Leader:
- Previous man management/supervisory experience.
- Ability to build relationships with contacts at all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both commercial and technical forums.
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake travel to other sites as and when required.
- Project management.
Due to the sensitivity of the raw materials, we are unable to consider applications from any smokers or vapers for this particular role.
If this sounds like the type of position that you have been looking for then click on 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.