PROCESS TECHNICIAN - CHEMICAL
|Job Title:||PROCESS TECHNICIAN - CHEMICAL|
|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£20000 - £21000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 16:29|
£21,000 + PENSION + LIFE INSURANCE + SHARE PURCHASE SCHEME
The role would suit an Operative who has experience working in the chemical process industry or a Graduate Chemist who wants to gain valuable operational experience in the chemical manufacturing industry.
Our client is a chemical manufacturing company who produce a wide range of hygiene products used in a number of industries including; animal healthcare, pharmaceutical and dairy to name a few.
We now have an opportunity to recruit a Process Technician to join the team in Greater Manchester.
- Adhere strictly to instructions on batch production sheet
- Manual chemical blending into tanks / IBC's
- Avoid cross-contamination during measuring, weighing, charging and blending
- Check meters and instrument readings
- Update MRP systems with all jobs completed
- Identify and report any problems with production process or equipment
- Contribute to project work
- Assist other departments were required
- Experience gained in Chemical manufacturing industry or a Chemistry Graduate (or related degree)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numerical, written and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- FLT licence - advantageous
A superb opportunity to join a successful, growing organisation.
Apply Now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 - £23000 per annum
£21000 - £23000 per annum
Process Shift Manager
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Design Engineer - O&G / Process
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Electrical Control & Instrumentation Technician x2
Swinton, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus + Pension