|Job Title:||Procurement Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2017 15:06|
This manufacturing giant based in North Wales are investing heavily in supply chain and procurement. As a direct result they are currently looking to recruit a Procurement Analyst to join the team.
Within the role of Procurement Analyst, typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Provide procurement and spend data analysis support to the Supply Chain Team.
- Gather and analyse procurement spend across commodities to drive productivity and improve cash management.
- Assist with sourcing recommendations through commercial analysis.
- Support e-procurement activities.
- Support the analysis of tender responses and productivity analysis.
- Preparing templates for tender processes.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be degree qualified with a Business Studies or equivalent degree, ideally with a finance bias.
- Ideally have procurement experience, gained within manufacturing.
- Have excellent Excel skills.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be data driven.
- A salary to £40,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's