PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR
|Job Title:||PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£80000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 17:30|
An ambitious, career focused Procurement and Supply Chain Director, is needed to plan a key part in the next phase of an aggressive growth strategy within a long-established aerospace business who produce precision machined components, systems and assemblies. There has been a 50% growth in revenue in the last 4 years with a further 25% growth expected in the next 3 years and a similar trajectory continuing beyond this.
Their recent and future success is underpinned by a high-profile leadership team, a solid business plan, continuing investments in the latest capital plant and technologies and above all, a competitive edge over other organisations.
As part of the business plan they now require a Procurement and Supply Chain Director that shares their ambition and has the tenacity keep momentum in the plan.
Within this high profile role, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage a spend of circa £40m.
- Manage the commercial and operational performance of suppliers.
- Develop long term procurement strategy.
- Manage financial and operational risk management.
- Ensure supplier compliance.
- Coach and develop a team of Planners and Buyers.
The successful Procurement and Supply Chain Director will:-
- Ideally have aerospace procurement and supply chain experience.
- Have the ability to lead and develop a team of supply chain professionals.
- Be a team player.
- Be looking for long term development opportunities.
- A salary of circa £95,000
- Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DIGITAL / ANALOGUE
£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension
Maintenance and Tool Room Manager
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Sales Manager - Europe
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum