|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2016 17:25|
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced procurement professional to concentrate on managing the Capital, MRO and OEM spend for this manufacturing giant.
With thirty sites throughout the UK, the successful candidate will build strong local relationships to ensure that the right purchasing decisions are made to meet site requirements and business strategy.
Key responsibilities within this high profile role will be to:-
- Deliver local and divisional procurement activity.
- Support capital process for new machinery.
- Develop strong supplier relationships for current and future requirements.
- Communicate activity to relevant parties.
- Identify cost saving initiatives and manage through to fruition.
- Negotiate agreeable terms with new and existing suppliers.
The successful Procurement Manager will:-
- Have a strong knowledge of capital purchasing with experience of developing innovative category strategies.
- Have engineering experience or knowledge.
- Be commercially aware.
- Have strong negotiation skills.
- A salary up to £50,000
- Company Car
- 10% Bonus
- Fuel Card
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
Key Account Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, childcare vouchers
PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER (RUBBER/POLYMERS)
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Production Shift Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking