Product Development Engineer - Medical Devices
|Job Title:||Product Development Engineer - Medical Devices|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2018 14:22|
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
£45 - 50k + BENEFITS
We are currently looking to recruit a Product Development Engineer to join the team at a manufacturing company who supply a wide range of products to the Healthcare industry.
The Product Development Engineer will be responsible for managing the introduction of new products, processes and equipment into manufacturing.
- Review existing manufacturing methods, identify improvements and solve technical process problems
- Work with customers, designers and suppliers to agree specifications and develop products
- Assist in securing new business by providing prototypes and technical information
- Supervise process trials and validation activities
- Tooling design, material selection and preparation of validation protocols
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering/Scientific/Technical discipline
- Previous experience in a medical device/pharmaceutical discipline
- Experience of process development, test method development, protocol and report writing, design verification and presenting technical concepts.
- Experience is developing, writing and executing design validation protocols and reports.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Product Development Engineers - Mechanical
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Business Development Executive
£22000 - £30000 per annum plus Excellent Bonus and Benefits
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS
Electrical & Controls Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Superb Package