Product Development Engineers - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Product Development Engineers - Mechanical|
|Salary:||£35000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 11:54|
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERS - MECHANICAL
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
We are currently recruiting a number of Product Development Engineers to join an innovative, global manufacturing company at their facility in the Oxford area.
In line with business growth plans and ongoing product development projects the business needs to hire 2 highly motivated Development Engineers to join the manufacturing and engineering teams.
Liaising closely with process and engineering, you will be responsible for product development from concept to functional prototype build and tooling for production covering work evaluation, test and improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Feasibility studies
- Design and development of packaging products and processes using 3D CAD
- Tooling design and test development
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) to measure and assess performance capabilities of products and processes
- Manage project plans and create reports and presentations
- Provide hands on technical support
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer (Degree/HND/HNC)
- Experience gained in a technical role - ideally Development Engineering
- Strong engineering design experience; 2D & 3D CAD
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with statistical analysis tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidates will be proven engineers ideally with experience of a fast-moving manufacturing environment. You will possess good problem-solving skills and the ability to provide manufacturing solutions both theoretically and practically.
The Mechanical Development Engineer role is paying up to £35,000 + an excellent benefits package will be provided, along with the opportunity to implement new ideas into exciting new products.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £32500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT
Up to £36500 per annum + BENEFITS
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits