PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIST
|Job Title:||PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIST|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 16:39|
UP TO £35000
'Join one of the biggest names in beverages'
We continue to grow our business through developing first class products, With our renowned reputation and premier manufacturing site we are growing and growing, we want you to be a part of it.
Why should you come and work with us?
- Opportunity to take ownership and design the NPD department.
- Fully expensed travel opportunities to develop new ranges.
- Market leading brands and products.
As NPD Manager, your key responsibilities will be to;
- Demonstrate technical and commercial feasibility of all new product, process and packaging innovations.
- Accountable for ensuring HACCP, legal and regulatory compliance is in place for new innovations.
- Accountable for packaging compliance with Food Law and Health Claim Regulations.
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Quality teams to ensure on time great execution and a proactive approach to technical problem solving
- Manage the development process of bespoke nutrition product as required for elite athlete partners, working closely in conjunction with the Senior Sports Nutritionist & External Science Team
The New Product Development Manager will hold the following skills:
- A technical qualification or a degree within food science would be highly beneficial
- An effective communicator with a mature approach to managing and motivating teams/colleagues and developing relationships with key ingredient suppliers
- Working knowledge of food nutrition, particularly carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals in relation to sport.
- Fully operational in ingredient functionality and ingredient selection for product structuring.
- The ability to successfully project manage at multiple levels.
- Understanding of GMP and GLP.
- A proven track record of bringing commercially successful products to market.
If this role matches your experience, creativity and enthusiasm, then click the 'apply now' button - You do not want to miss out on this unique opportunity as interviews are taking place next week!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £21000 per annum
ENGINEERING MANAGER - FMCG
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
PRODUCTION SHIFT LEADER
Electrical Engineer (BMS)
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£44000 - £52000 per annum + Great Package
Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum + Pension